At the Interface of Analogue and Digital Records Management.
The REISSWOLF Archiving Software – RWAS.
Thanks to the RWAS electronic archiving system, our customers are able to access their digitally recorded physical files at any time and manage their data independently. It involves features such as quick researching, direct upload of scanned files, multiple users with individual access limitations, and an easy-to-use online interface.
Besides a large increase in efficiency, RWAS also aids data security. Every activity and every change in the archive is recorded automatically and is retraceable at all times. Plus, all information is stored on high-security servers located in Germany.
- Exclusive REISSWOLF development
- Specialized in physical records management
- Easy-to-use interface for customers
- Permanent digital access and control for customers
- Point-and-click request of records
- Permanent overview of all records retention periods
- Warehouse and order management
- Real-time database
- Flexible archive indexing
- Online records capturing with spine label printing
- Mirrored server, redundant database, thus high availability
- External data backup on a daily basis
- Servers located in Germany
- Certified by ULD Schlewsig-Holstein, German independent center for data protection